Terms and Conditions of sale
1. All rabbits are deamed to be fit and healthy at the time of leaving me, If I feel a rabbit needs to remain with me for slightly longer, then I will hold it back.
2. I shall not sell to anyone under the age of 16 years of age.
3. A suitable carrier must be provided by yourself in order to transport the rabbit home.
4. An information pack will be provided by myself.
5. 4 weeks insurance is also offered via an insurance provider, it is up to the new owner to activate this. The first 4 weeks of the policy are covered for injury . Illness is covered from 2 weeks after the start of the policy.
6. At least a weeks worth of food will be supplied free of charge from myself to wean the rabbit over onto different feed, should you decide to use another feed.
7. Leaflets on Myxi & VHD Vaccinations are to be supplied, it is your responsibility to provide this cover for your rabbit.
8. Refund/Replacement: We will offer a refund or replacement should a replacement be available in the event that your rabbit Dies within the first 48hrs. In the event that that your rabbit should become unwell within 7 days a part refund may be offered with evidence supplied from a vets. We will never sell a rabbit deamed to be unwell.
9.We reserve the right to refuse a sale.
10,Rabbits are sexed (gender checked) to the best of out knowledge but we can not
guantee 100% although we have been correct so far :)